Please never hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you. Direct contact information for each banking center can be found here
or simply call our main line at 1.866.354.ECSB (3272). Additionally, listed below are some general bank resources and service information you may find useful.
East Cambridge Savings Bank ABA/Routing Number:
Customer Service Solutions:
East Cambridge Debit MasterCard:
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection for unauthorized transactions
- Manage your Debit Mastercard with the CardValet mobile app
- Activate a Debit Card and Select PIN: 1.800.992.3808
- Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card: 1.866.354.ECSB (during regular business hours) and 1.800.472.3272 (After regular business hours)
- eNFACT Debit Card Fraud Protection Service: Fraud monitoring system instituted on all East Cambridge Debit MasterCards
- Debit MasterCard SecureCode: Guard your card from fraud while purchasing online. Talk to us about setting up SecureCode on your card.
- Compatible with these Mobile Wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
Order Checks Online
- No need to wait for your statement in the mail
- Get access to the most recent 24 months of statements
- You'll receive an email from us when your electronic account statement is ready
- Go paperless and enroll in eStatements today by clicking here
- Easily receive a new set of checks by clicking here and ordering them from Deluxe’s check ordering website.
Drive-Thru Banking Services available at:
Safe Deposit Boxes available at:
Night Depository Services available at:
- Utilize these services by visiting any East Cambridge Savings Bank location.
- Broadway Banking Center, Arlington
- Trapelo Road Banking Center, Belmont
- Inman Square Banking Center, Cambridge
- MassAve Banking Center, Cambridge
- Chelsea Banking Center, Chelsea
- Malden Banking Center, Malden
- Salem Street Banking Center, Medford
- West Medford Banking Center, Medford
- Highland Avenue Banking Center, Somerville
- Wal-Lex Banking Center, Waltham