Life as a business owner or manager is often quite complex. Each day you make decisions that impact your company, employees, and customers. Not to mention, how those decisions affect your family, personal interests, and those of your employees.
That’s why we’re so committed to this notion: Effective strategies begin with a deep understanding of you, your business, and your aspirations for both.
We begin by developing a thorough comprehension of your challenges, opportunities, and goals; again, for both you and your business. We then work with you to combine this knowledge with our expertise in developing and managing a financial plan. At East Cambridge Financial Services, we believe in this approach because it is collaborative, flexible, and custom built for you – there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all strategy. Our model incorporates broad capabilities, services, experiences and insights across all industries, asset sizes, and maturity (start-ups to century-old cornerstones).
We want to partner with you and your business. Here are some general topics to get our conversation started. We will partner together in customizing your plan and solutions from here:
- Investment portfolio construction and optimization
- Employee retirement programs (For profit and non-profit)
- Customized asset allocation
- Considerations for a Family Business
- Wealth management and financial planning
- Business transition and transfers of wealth
- Startups and financial planning for sustainability
- Financial planning for business growth and expansion
- Starting a business – financial do’s and don’ts
- Property and 1031 Exchanges