Upgrade your career to East Cambridge Savings Bank and discover the many benefits of being a part of a team that's committed to its employees, customers, and community.
5 Reasons You Should Work for East Cambridge Savings Bank:
- As an employee of East Cambridge Savings Bank, you are part of something bigger than simply a company or business. We exist to improve the quality of living, working, and raising a family in the communities we serve and everything we do is designed around furthering the success of this mission.
- We're not the new kids on the block - East Cambridge Savings Bank has been around since 1854 – so we know what it takes to connect with our employees.
- Our success is driven by our diverse and spirited team of employees.
- We strive to provide employees with the dynamic work environment, financial stability, education and training programs, and career development opportunities they need to succeed.
- We have amazing benefits for full-time employees beyond the essentials of medical, dental, and paid-time off that includes an employer funded Pension Plan, Tuition Assistance Program, and employer matching 401(k) Plan.
We're looking to connect with members of our communities who will help spark our success and enhance our services provided to our customers. Check out new career opportunities and learn how you can take steps to join our valuable team.
East Cambridge Savings Bank strives to develop its employees and create a cohesive and knowledgeable team. We believe that employee growth is one of the key factors that contributes to the success of our organization. Some of the tools that are used for employee development include the following:
- Tuition assistance for job related courses
- Job related seminars and webinars
- In-house training and educational programs
- Personal Development Plan
East Cambridge Savings Bank is committed to not only serving our customers but also investing in our local communities. Our employees demonstrate this commitment by volunteering their time and effort in a variety of ways, such as:
- Conducting Financial Literacy training sessions at schools and community centers to teach students and adults about the importance of saving money and protecting yourself against scams. As part of the American Bankers Association (ABA) Teach Children to Save program, the Bank has been recognized on the ABA's Teach Children to Save Honor Role for its efforts.
- Volunteering at local events like the Day of Portugal Parade in Cambridge or the Somerville Mayor's Picnic.
- Providing meals to those in need through East End House Cooking for a Cause and Community Cooks.
- Collecting items to donate to efforts like the East End House Thanksgiving Food collection, Lion's Club Used Eyeglass Drive, Toys for Tots Program, or the Cambridge Police Department Secret Santa for Seniors.
The bells and whistles that come with being a part of the East Cambridge Savings Bank Team.
When you work at East Cambridge Savings Bank, you work at a company that values its employees and offers competitive compensation and a benefits package you deserve. These benefits include:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- 100% employer-funded Pension Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal time
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Incentive plans
Kindly note that the Bank can revise, supplement, or edit its benefits at any time.
Still not convinced? Ask our Human Resources Division for additional information on our current openings. We're constantly looking to connect with motivated members of our communities who want to be part of our success.
Mail: East Cambridge Savings Bank
Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank Culture
The culture at East Cambridge Savings Bank stems from our commitment to mutuality, prudent business practices, community leadership and deep-rooted customer relationships. We are a forward-thinking institution that embraces new ideas and believes in providing employees with the opportunity to grow to their greatest potential. Through its employees, the Bank's efforts are focused on delivering high quality service to customers. Our commitment over the past 160 years has not changed:
- We deliver personalized customer service;
- We support and lead positive growth initiatives in our communities;
- We abide by the same responsible business practices that have governed our institution since the beginning; and
- We remain dedicated to being the bank of choice for our customers and in the communities we serve.