Thank you for your interest in electronic account statements from East Cambridge Savings Bank. This service is available to you at no cost, and will allow you to view your current and past account statements for all of your accounts on a secure website. As part of the registration process, please read the following Consent and Authorization disclosure and indicate your acceptance at the bottom.
Consent and Authorization for Electronic Transmission of Account Statements.
In this Consent and Authorization, the words "I," "Me," and "My" mean each person who electronically 'signs' below by clicking the 'Submit' button. The word "Account" means the Login or User ID that I entered in order to access this Consent and Authorization. The words "Account Number" mean any and all accounts held at East Cambridge Savings Bank under the Account.
I understand that pursuant to My agreement(s) (if applicable) with East Cambridge Savings Bank, I may be entitled to receive periodic account statements and notices in connection with My Account(s) ("Account Statements"). By indicating my acceptance of these terms and conditions, I authorize East Cambridge Savings Bank to discontinue sending Me such periodic Account Statements via postal mail service for My Account and to instead deliver such periodic Account Statements to me electronically ("eStatements"). I understand and agree that East Cambridge Savings Bank will send Me an e-mail on an ongoing basis to My e-mail address, as indicated below, notifying Me that My eStatement account statement(s) are ready to be viewed on the Financial Institution website. I understand and agree that I will no longer receive paper copies of My periodic Account Statements.
I further understand and agree that:
1. I am an authorized signer of the Accounts being accessed. My electronic signature executed in conjunction with this Consent and Authorization and any electronic transaction on this Account shall be legally binding on all owners on the account including myself and such any transaction performed pursuant to this Consent and Authorization transaction shall be considered authorized by Me.
2. If any Account Number specified within this Consent and Authorization is a joint account, I acknowledge that I am the an accountholder of the joint account and that My consent and authorization has been authorized by each of the joint accountholders. All joint accountholders owners on the account are legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization.
3. My ongoing consent to receive subsequent Account Statements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. I may withdraw consent at any time in writing, by telephone or by sending East Cambridge Savings Bank an e-mail at email@example.com
* and Subject to East Cambridge Savings Bank's confirmation of My request, such withdrawal shall become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by East Cambridge Savings Bank. Upon termination, I understand and agree that I will no longer have access to My Account Statements online and that I will receive all Account Statements in paper form via postal mail service.
4. My computer system meets the minimum system requirements set forth below. In addition, I have and will maintain a printer capable of printing any eStatements account statements that are made available on East Cambridge Savings Bank's Online Banking website. In the alternative, I have and will maintain the ability to electronically save and visually display on My computer screen any eStatements account statements that are made available on East Cambridge Savings Bank Online Banking website. I understand that East Cambridge Savings Bank recommends that I retain or print a copy of any eStatement and this Consent and Authorization for My records.
5. I agree to maintain a valid, active e-mail address. I must promptly notify East Cambridge Savings Bank of any change in My e-mail or postal address by contacting East Cambridge Savings Bank at 1-866-354-3272 or at any of East Cambridge Savings Bank's branch locations. East Cambridge Savings Bank is not liable for any third party-incurred fees, other legal liability, or any other issues or liabilities arising from eStatements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive e-mail address or postal address that I have provided.
6. I may also request a paper copy of any periodic regular Account Statement. A fee may be charged for any such paper copies, subject to the fee as set forth in East Cambridge Savings Bank's Schedule of Charges.
7. I understand and agree that East Cambridge Savings Bank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization. East Cambridge Savings Bank will notify Me before the effective date of any change. This means East Cambridge Savings Bank will mail Me notice using the United States Post Office at the address East Cambridge Savings Bank currently has on file. By accessing My eStatements after I receive any notice of change will constitute My agreement to such change(s). East Cambridge Savings Bank reserves the right to discontinue the eStatements program at any time.
Security Procedures: I understand that I cannot sign up for the eStatements program and cannot access My regular account statements without first signing up for Online Banking and obtaining a User ID and Password. I AGREE THAT USE OF ONLINE BANKING TO SIGN UP FOR THE ESTATEMENTS PROGRAM AND TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS CONSTITUTES A REASONABLE SECURITY PROCEDURE. I further understand that if I disclose User ID and Password to other people, they may also have the ability to access My regular account statements, and I will be responsible for any transactions they may complete. I agree to notify East Cambridge Savings Bank immediately if I believe any of My accounts have been accessed or an Access Code has been used without My permission to access My accounts. The terms and conditions in this Consent and Authorization only apply to the eStatements program. Provisions in other East Cambridge Savings Bank agreements and disclosures, including but not limited to East Cambridge Savings Bank's Account Disclosures, may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the accounts involved. I am an authorized signer on this account. I understand East Cambridge Savings Bank will send me an e-mail notifying me that my statement(s) are ready to be viewed. In order for East Cambridge Savings Bank to notify me of my eStatement delivery, it is my responsibility to inform East Cambridge Savings Bank with any changes in my e-mail address on this site, by contacting them at 1-866-354-3272 or at any of their branch locations. I understand I may cancel this authorization at any time upon written request at which time the East Cambridge Savings Bank will resume mailing of all my future periodic statements and I will no longer have access to my statements online.
Minimum System Requirements: Electronic Statements are produced in PDF format. In addition to the System Requirements for Online Banking or Online Business Banking, you will need to have an Internet Browser with Internet Access and Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free of charge at their website (www.adobe.com
). You should have the ability to print and electronically view and save your eStatements.
By pressing the "Submit" button below, I agree to the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization as described above.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN THIS CONSENT AND AUTHORIZATION
You will be notified by e-mail when new documents are available for viewing.
*Please note: Information sent via email is not secure. Sensitive information, such as account numbers, should not be sent via email.