Like you, we are monitoring the news about COVID-19, more commonly referred to as coronavirus. As we navigate through this pandemic, our Bank’s first priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers, employees, and neighbors. Below are some steps East Cambridge Savings Bank is taking to ensure both the health of our customers and employees, and to maintain banking services:
• The formation of COVID-19/Coronavirus Task Force to constantly monitor developments relating to the pandemic and enacting proper health and safety measures
• At the end of each business day, a thorough and deep cleaning is performed at each location with a strong disinfectant. All door handles, counter tops, and bathrooms are disinfected nightly
• Employees have been instructed to avoid large meetings and events
• The Bank is requiring employees who feel ill to stay home
• Travel, both business and personal, is being limited and reported and monitored
We encourage customers to familiarize themselves with trusted sources such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
, the World Health Organization (WHO)
, and state
public health departments. These agencies provide a wealth of information on the coronavirus, how to protect yourself and your family, and resources if you feel ill or think you have come in contact with someone who might have COVID-19.
Many day-to-day transactions can be completed through online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs. If you do not have online banking, you can sign-up here
. Once you have online banking, you can download the ECSB Mobile App (from the App Store or Google Play) to check balances, transfer funds, and deposit checks. If you have any questions or want assistance to set-up online and/or mobile banking, please feel free to call us at 866-354-3272. Please know that banking center locations will remain open until further notice.
Again, we understand the news about coronavirus can be overwhelming and concerning. Every member of the East Cambridge Savings Bank community – employees, vendors, partners, and our valued customers – will continue to navigate through this situation and do all we can to ensure the health and safety of one another.
Please continue to visit our website for further updates regarding our banking operations.
Thank you for choosing to bank with us.
Gilda M. Nogueira
President and Chief Executive Officer