We understand the importance of saving for retirement and you can count on us to answer your questions while providing a simplified process to:
- Open a Traditional or Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Contribute to an existing IRA
- Rollover/transfer an IRA from another financial institution
- Rollover a 401K from a previous employer
We offer attractive rates on short- and long-term IRA CDs. A safe, smart option for retirement savings, our IRA CDs offer:
- Competitive interest rates and a wide range of terms
- Low minimum deposit to open
- Compounded monthly interest
- The security of being FDIC- and DIF-insured
- IRA Money Market options
The Traditional IRA provides tax-deferred earnings and yearly tax deductions for qualified individuals. IRA contributions may be fully, or partially tax deductible depending on your income tax filing status, and your modified adjusted income (MAGI). Any deductible contributions and earnings you withdraw or that are distributed from your Traditional IRA are taxable.
Contributions to a Roth IRA are not tax-deductible. However, if you meet certain requirements all withdrawals including earnings are tax-free when withdrawn. The Roth IRA also eliminates the need to take required minimum distributions when you attain the age of 70 1/2.