ARCH Community Heroes:
The Community Heroes First-Time Homebuyer Program was created to help local heroes achieve the dream of homeownership.
- This program is offered through ARCH Mortgage Insurance (MI) providing first-time homebuyers with an affordable solution
- Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC) Community Program serves community heroes and community experts including:
- Teachers, firefighters, police officers, emergency medical technicians and paramedics
- AMGC has an innovative MI Solution for portfolio lenders and first-time homebuyers
- Owner occupied single family or condominium properties in the following communities: Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Chelsea, Everett, Lexington, Lynn, Malden, Medford, Newton, Revere, Saugus, Somerville, Waltham, Watertown, and Winchester
- Reduced closing cost available with an East Cambridge checking account to qualified applicants
- Competitive mortgage insurance provided by ARCH MI
To learn more about the ARCH Community Heroes Program, click here
or contact one of our local lenders.