A Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) is a flexible plan that provides business owners with an easy method to contribute toward their employees' retirement as well as their own. SEP is a great option for self-employed individuals or business owners looking to take advantage of tax-deductible contributions and tax-deferred growth.
Key features of a SEP Retirement Account:
- Easy to set up and administer
- Available to any size business
- Low administrative costs
- Can be combined with a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA
- Establish financial security for you and employees
- Tax-deductible contributions for business owners and employees
- Your business pays no tax on the earnings on investments
- No filing requirement for the employer
- Use this benefit to attract and retain employees
Ready to set up your plan? Visit a local banking center or contact Johnny Long for more information or to open an account.