|How does East Cambridge Savings Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Apply for financing
- Provide account information
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.