Showcase the beauty, strength and resilience of our community through your photos!
This year, our community—the people, the places and the sights we see each day—has taken on more meaning than ever. After all, we’ve had to continually support one another in a spirit of togetherness to stay strong and remain positive.
We invite you to use your photography skills to showcase and share those feelings as part of our 6th Annual Calendar Photo Contest. All skill levels are encouraged to participate. Click here
to submit your photos.
Submissions should document local surroundings in which East Cambridge Savings Bank has banking centers. Thirteen winning shots will be featured in the East Cambridge Savings Bank 2021 calendar. Each winning photographer will also receive a $100 shop-local prize pack!
To enter, simply submit your photos and complete entry form below, or post your photos to social media usinghashtag #ECSBCalendar2021. If you’re submitting via social media and your photo is chosen as a winner, you will be contacted to submit a high-resolution image along with an entry form.
The deadline for photo submissions is November 13, 2020.
- Photo submissions are open to the public (including professional photographers)
- East Cambridge Savings Bank employees, directors, vendors, customers and their families are also eligible to enter
- There is no cap on number of photo submissions
- When taking and selecting your photos, keep in mind that all photographs must fit the horizontally-oriented format of the calendar (Dimensions: 11 inches wide x 8.5 inches tall)
- We want to share photos in their full glory, so be sure your entries are high-resolution images (at least 300dpi, with digital images best taken from a 5MP+ (megapixel) camera)
- The deadline for submissions is: November 13, 2020
- Submissions must be your own original photography
- One (1) completed and signed entry form must accompany your submissions, and you must include on the form the file name, photographer’s name, a description of the photo and town/state location for each photo that is submitted for it to be entered
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian signature
- Photos must be in either .jpeg or .tiff format
- Photos and entry form can be submitted electronically, via social media, by mail or dropped off to any of our 10 banking centers with the callout: “Attention: Marketing/Photo Contest”
- To submit electronically, send your form and submissions to: email@example.com or submit your photos below
- To submit via social media, use #ECSBCalendar2021 when you post your photos. Note: You will be contacted to submit the entry form and high-resolution images via email if your photo is chosen as a winner.
- To mail your submissions, send the form and disk/USB port to:
- ECSB Marketing
- c/o East Cambridge Savings BanK
- 344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
- By entering this contest, you agree to provide the rights to your photos to East Cambridge Savings Bank, which retains the rights to use the selected photos in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable, including the Bank website and social media channels
Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and photographic skill. The decision of the judges is final. Winners will be notified after November 30, 2020, and each chosen photograph will receive a $100 shop-local prize pack. No purchase or account necessary to enter photo contest and rules are subject to change at any time, including termination of the contest.
If you have any questions, please call 617.551.2353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.