Here’s your chance to showcase the beauty and charm of our community by demonstrating your artistic talents! East Cambridge Savings Bank is
creating a custom 2024 calendar—and your photograph could be among the 13 winning entries chosen for inclusion. In addition, the winners will include a Best Student Submission Award.
Capture compelling, captivating images as part of our 9th Annual Calendar Photo Contest. Send us beautiful and eye catching photos of sights and landmarks in our banking center towns that make you proud to call your neighborhood home. In addition to featuring the winning entries in our 2024 calendar, we’ll showcase them on our website, throughout our banking centers, and across social media.
All skill levels are encouraged to participate. Submissions should document local surroundings in which East Cambridge Savings Bank has banking centers. Thirteen winning shots will be featured in the East Cambridge Savings Bank 2024 calendar. Each winning photographer will also receive a $100 shop-local prize pack!
To enter, simply submit your photos using the form below
, or post your photos to social media using hashtag #ECSBCalendar2024
. If submitting via social media and your photo is chosen as a winner, you will be contacted to submit a high-resolution image along with an entry form. Photos must be horizontal/panoramic. No people or pets, please!
The deadline for photo submissions is October 27, 2023.
- Photo submissions are open to the public (including professional photographers)
- No purchase or account necessary to enter
- East Cambridge Savings Bank employees, directors, vendors, customers and their families are also eligible to enter
- There is no cap on number of photo submissions
- When taking and selecting your photos, keep in mind that all photographs must fit the horizontally-oriented format of the calendar (Dimensions: 11 inches wide x 8.5 inches tall)
- We want to share photos in their full glory, so be sure your entries are high-resolution images (at least 300dpi, with digital images best taken from a 5MP+ (megapixel) camera)
- No people or pets
- The deadline for submissions is: October 27, 2023
- Submissions must be your own original photography
- One (1) completed and signed entry form must accompany your submissions, and you must include on the form the file name, photographer’s name, a description of the photo and town/state location for each photo that is submitted for it to be entered
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian signature
- Photos must be in either .jpeg, .png or .tiff formats
- Photo(s)and entry form can be submitted electronically, via social media, by mail or dropped off atany of our tenbanking centers with the callout: “Attention: Marketing/Photo Contest”
- To submit electronically, send your form and submissions to: email@example.com or submit your photos below
- To submit via social media, use #ECSBCalendar2024 when you post your photos. Note: You will be contacted to submit the entry form and high-resolution images via email if your photo is chosen as a winner
- To mail your submission(s), send the form and USB drive to:
C/O East Cambridge Savings Bank
344 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
- By entering this contest, you agree to provide the rights to your photos to East Cambridge Savings Bank, which retains the rights to use the selected photos in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable, including the Bank website and social media channels
Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and photographic skill. The decision of the judges is final. Winners will be notified after December 1, 2023, and the entrant of each chosen photograph will receive a $100 shop-local prize pack. In addition, one of the winners will include a new Best Student Submission Award.
Contest rules are subject to change at any time, including termination of the contest. No purchase or account necessary to enter contest. If you have any questions, please call 617.551.2353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this form electronically, I agree that I am over the age of 18, or under the age of 18 with a parent or guardian’s permission. If selected, I give permission to East Cambridge Savings Bank to publish my name along with my photo in any and all forms of communications. I have read the contest rules and affirm that this entry is in compliance with them. I understand that East Cambridge Savings Bank assumes no responsibility for the photographs submitted. Selected images are used on a nonexclusive basis. East Cambridge Savings Bank retains the right to use photos in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable.